Welcome to Glitcher!
Glitcher is a bot which helps you finding guilds you want to find, so that you can meet new communities!
Get started with the bot
You can easily start by adding the bot to your server. Make sure it has permission to create invites and send messages in channels you use for commands.
After adding the bot, you can use our command (the prefix for this bot is just an exclamation mark).
What should I do next?
A thing you should do first is making your guild public by using the command “!public”. This enables the option to find your server when searching for some guilds. Feel free to use the command “!profile” (if you need some help “!help profile”) and edit a short description of your guild and add some tags.
Most important commands:
• help: Shows all available commands, if followed by command name you will get information about how to use a command
• public: Change between a public or private guild (which decides about if everybody who is using the bot can join this guild)
• profile: Look to your current profile or change description and tags or your guild
• find: Search for some guilds by a keyword (shows guilds which either have your keyword as tag or in description/name of guild)
• findoptions: Explains some more specific arguments for the find-command, for example sorting the results