How does this work?
An #help-desk is a Discord channel where users can quickly get answers to some predefined questions or receive a role to get further assistance.
- You can add up to nine questions, and relative answers, to the help-desk.
- When users react with the corresponding question’s emoji under the help desk, the bot will send a DM to the user with the answer to their question.
- You can add a special question which will assign the user who queries it a certain role.
- You can personalize the help desk message however you like (add images, text, etc…) with over 10 commands.
- You can download the help desk settings to a local file, modify the message style & the questions/answers with a simple text-editor, and then re-upload the settings file to the bot!
This allows you to create help-desk templates to use for any server of your choice!
- Add up to nine questions to the #help-desk!
- Add a special question which assigns a role to the user who queries it!
- Personalize the help desk message however you like!
- You can download the #help-desk settings in a local file and manually modify the #help-desk in a simple text-editor.