Link’Tube allows you to hand out Youtuber roles to your members depending on their subs without you needing to manually verify their channel.
It’s faster and more reliable!
Everything can be customized:
- Roles and their designated subs threshold
- Custom nickname formatting for YouTubers
- The language (currently available in English and French)
- Whether or not to stack roles
- Whether or not to give roles automatically when a member joins
- A role that may manage other people’s linking
- A role that will be ignored
- A logs channel
Visit our website to learn more about its features!
Coming in the future:
- Fully-fledged & feature-rich web panel
- Similar features for TWITCH
- Twitch stream & YouTube video notifier
Your members can link their account within a few seconds with a command. Their roles will also be updated automatically as their channel grows!
I’ve put much effort into making this bot user-friendly and nicely designed, yet if you have any questions, our support server is there for you.