Upvote Local Disk (C)
A bot designed to make editing media files easy and fun.
Once you press Upvote, you may be prompted asking if you wish to recieve notifications.
This will remind you in 12 hours that you can vote again!
Back to Local Disk (C)
Looking to promote your discord server? Check out Discord Server List!
The bots status will change depending on the cpu load.
It is updated every 5 minutes.
The reference for the cpu load monitor:
- Normal CPU Load (Less than 10%): Online
- Medium CPU Load (Between 10-40%): Idle
- High CPU Load (More than 40-100%): Do Not Disturb
- contact [msg] | Send a message to the developer
- hostingstats|stats|hst|host | Gets the hosting server status
- info|about|whoami | Bots information
- invite | Gets the bots invite
- ping | Bot latency
- sponsor | See who sponsors the bot
- uptime | Gets the bots uptime
- ascii [url\attachment] | Makes an ascii animation with sound from a video
- addaudio|ad [url(video)] [url(audio)] | Add audio to a video
- bassboost|bst [url\attachment] | Bassboost an audio/video
- bitrate|b [value (16)] [url\attachment] | Decrease the bitrate of an audio/video
- convert [fileextension] [url\attachment] | Convert files to other formats, images are also supported
- countbpm [url] | Count the bpm of an audio/video
- echo [url\attachment] | Add an echo effect on an audio/video
- equalise|eq [url\attachment] | Equalise an audio/video
- framerate|f [value (10)] [url\attachment] | Change the fps of an audio/video
- glow|gl [value (5)] [url\attachment] | Add a glow effect on a video
- instagram|i [url] | Download the video in a public instagram post
- join|j [url] [url2] | Join a file to another file
- mute|m [url\attachment] | Mute a video
- readmeta [url\attachment] | Read the meta info of an audio/video
- reverse|r [url\attachment] | Reverse an audio/video
- shazam|s [url\attachment] | Audio recognition of an audio/video via shazam api
- speed|spd [up\down] [url\attachment] | Change the playback speed of an audio/video
- soundcloud [url] | Download a soundcloud url
- trim [START TIME | 00:00:00] [END TIME | 00:00:00] [url\attachment] | Trim an audio/video
- tremolo [value (10)] [url\attachment] | Add a tremolo effect on an audio/video
- tts [lang] [text] | Generates text to speech, for all languages see https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:List_of_language_names_ordered_by_code
- twitter|t|twit [url] | Download a video in a twitter post
- pixel|px [url\attachment] | Add a pixel effect on a video
- nervous|n [url\attachment] | Add a nervous effect on a video
- vibrato [value (7)] [url\attachment] | Vibrato an audio/video
- visualise|v [visualtype] [url\attachment] | Generate visualizes for an audio/video [vector, waves, spectrum, histogram]
- youtube|yt|y [search\url] | Download a youtube video (e.g: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loISXGHw60Q or Tyler, The Creator - Deathcamp (Shadient Remix))
Uploading files is supported as well as direct urls
Example for uploading a file with bassboost command:
Example for using a url with bitrate command:
The bot has a set cool down of 2 seconds for all commands that require the server to process media, this is due to the fact that it can become very slow under heavy load. The cool down cannot be changed. This bot is coded with love, in python using discord.py.Check out the home page for the full Discord Bot List.