0 upvotes in March
Ping any Minecraft Server.
MCPinger is used to view the status of any Minecraft server. It shows the MOTD, player count, version and software.
You may also view any Minecraft user’s skin or UUID, create custom advancements and track the status of a server.
Take a look at the commands below:
View ALL commands on MCPinger’s Website
- mc.ip <hostname> | Set the default Minecraft server. (Admin-only)
- mc.ping | Ping the default Minecraft server.
- mc.ping <hostname> | Ping any Minecraft server by its IP address.
- mc.skin <username> | View any Minecraft user’s skin.
- mc.help | View a list of commands.
- Send Messages
- Embed Links