Ping any Minecraft server, view its status. You may also view skins, UUID's, create custom advancements, track the status of a server and change settings.
Once you press Upvote, you may be prompted asking if you wish to recieve notifications.
This will remind you in 12 hours that you can vote again!
Back to MCPinger
Looking to promote your discord server? Check out Discord Server List!
Ping any Minecraft Server.
MCPinger is used to view the status of any Minecraft server. It shows the MOTD, player count, version and software.
You may also view any Minecraft user’s skin or UUID, create custom advancements and track the status of a server.
Take a look at the commands below:
View ALL commands on MCPinger’s Website
- mc.ip <hostname> | Set the default Minecraft server. (Admin-only)
- mc.ping | Ping the default Minecraft server.
- mc.ping <hostname> | Ping any Minecraft server by its IP address.
- mc.skin <username> | View any Minecraft user’s skin.
- mc.tracker <log/embed/voice> <hostname> | Track the status of any Minecraft server.
- mc.help | View a list of commands.
- Send Messages
- Embed Links
- Manage Channels
- Use Slash Commands