This project started out in January of 2020 and aims to provide the best tools for sneaker groups. I was in a group myself, and realized that people could truly benefit from an all in one discord bot.
- Your time should be focused on other things rather than looking for sneaker information
- You shouldn’t have to exit the tab to look up currency conversions
- You should be able to search for sneaker prices directly from discord
Of course there is a ton more that will be added to Opal in the near future. I will be making more updates and adding new features consistently as time goes on.Built With
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Read the Feature Template
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
These are specific instructions for forking and testing your new features.
- Fork the project
- Download and install dependencies (
- Set environment variables
- Test your work! (
Opal currently supports the following commands:
- address <address> - Displays an alternate address
- botbroker <bot> - Scrapes BotBroker and checks recent prices of the given bot
- convert <amount> <from> <to> - Converts one currency to another
- downloads - Displays download links of all major bots.
- email <email> - Changes the email given and sends it to the user
- embed <channel_id> - Creates a new embed in the specified channel.
- fee <amount> - Calculates the payouts for the specified amount for every major platform
- funko <product name> - This command will search funko for the given product
- giveaway <channel_id> - Starts a giveaway in the specified channel.
- goat <product name> - Fetches and displays product information from Goat
- help - Displays the help menu.
- make <desired amount> - Displays the sale price needed on major platforms for your item in order to get your desired payout amount
- parcel <tracking> - Displays the tracking data of a given parcel.
- ping - Displays the latency between Discord and our servers.
- poll <channelid> - Sends a poll to the specified channel.
- proxy <site> - Tests your proxies against the specified site
- reminder <channel_id> - Sends a reminder to the specified channel.
- shoe <size> <from> <to> - Converts shoe sizes from different regions
- shopify <site> - Checks if the specified site is a shopify site
- snowflake <id> - Converts the specified Discord snowflake to a UTC timestamp.
- stockx <product name> - Displays the specified product’s information from StockX
- droplist - Displays the latest Supreme drop list.
- sellout - Displays the 5 most quickly sold out items from the most recent Supreme drop.
- time - Displays time zones.
- triangulate <address> - Displays the longitude and latitude of the specified address.
- twitter <username> - Displays information about the given username / query
- variant <shopify link> - Displays all of the product variants for the given shopify product
See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and known issues).License
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.