- A game can consist of 2 to 30 players
- All participants must be active when the game is started.
- When the game starts each participant in the game will have a chance to draw and guess.</strong>
- To draw, you should use MS paint or any simple paint application screenshot it and submit it. Normally, each person gets 60 seconds to draw and 70 seconds to guess
- You get higher points the faster you get the answer.
- Note that the scores are built for every game session.
p! start [rounds=1] [participants] [draw_time=60] [guess_time=70]
Starts a match for a game of pictionary.
Stop an ongoing game at any point in time.
This command can only be used by the player that started the lobby.
An interactive tutorial on how to play the game.
Get helping details about a the bot.
Get information regarding support and a server invite.
Report for abuse or get hotline support - only through DMs.