RadioBot is a bot that joins your server and sticks on the voice channel you choose to play 24/7 the song you want!
Every Discord server can add up to 10 songs from Youtube to their lists! RadioBot will be fixed in the voice channel you choose and will play continuously your favourite song from the server list.
There are <u>no limitation</u> of how many times you can add and remove songs, so you will always be able to keep your list updated with your last interests.
Currently RadioBot only supports Youtube links. We are working on adding more platforms. We will write updates and changelogs as announcements.
List of commands (for an updated list, use the command help):
- Add songs to your server list (add).
- Remove songs from your server list (remove).
- Change the playing song (song).
- Clear your whole list (clear).
- Change the fixed channel for the bot (channel).
- Disconnect the bot from the voice channel (dc).
- Show all commands (help).
- Show information from a song from the list (info).
- Show the server song list (list).
- Show the playing song (np).
- Pause the playing song (pause).
- Resume the playing song (resume).
- Report a bug or a message to developers (report).
For more information, please visit https://theradiobot.com