A Discord bot for server and community management with a focus on school/programming/fun related commands.
- Role Management: Easily manage you and your users roles with designated assignable roles
- Customizable Prefix: Whatever you want ClemBot to respond to, it can. Just set your servers preferred prefix with
!prefix set < prefix >
- Python Repl: Coding is fun, Discord is fun. Put them together and collaborative learning is easy with a built in python interpreter. Just type your python code into discord and run it with
!evaland watch the bot evaluate your code.
- Message Logging: Clembot offers the abillity to log message edits and deletions, just run
!channels add message_log #mychannelto designate a channel as a log message
- Tags: Tags allow you to create message snippets that can be invoked right in discord with a simple inline command. Just run !tag add < MyTag > < MyTagsBody > and invoke it with $MyTag
- Channel Generation: If you are a school related server clembot offers an easy way to generate class channels and roles. Just run
!class addand follow the onscreen prompts
- Welcome Messages: You can optionally set a message to be sent to new members of your server. Making it easy to make sure people understand rules and procedures.
- Expression Evaluator: Clembot implements the shunting yard algorithim to allow for rapid mathematical expression evaluation right in discord. just run
!calc 1+1to get your result
- Meme Generator: SpongeBob text, Crab raves, wheres waldo and more. only one way to find all of them!!
- Moderation: Coming soon!!!
and so much more
Clembot is in current active development so check back often to see whats new!!