A Discord Bot with one purpose, to give roles to members who accept the rule screening.
Once you press Upvote, you may be prompted asking if you wish to recieve notifications.
This will remind you in 12 hours that you can vote again!
Back to GateKeeper
Looking to promote your discord server? Check out Discord Server List!
GateKeeper is an easy-to-use solution for auto-roling your community when using Discords fancy new Rule Screening feature.
A lot of servers want to grant users roles when they join - however, by adding a role to a user they allow them to skip past their Rule Screening menu. We solved this by only adding a role after they accept!
This bot is for community servers only, adding the bot to non-community servers is untested and not recommended - there are better options out there.
- To find out more about rule screening visit the Discord support page: HERE.
- To find out more about community servers visit the Discord support page: HERE.
Why Use GateKeeper
- A one-of-a-kind bot, there aren’t many bots that have this functionality.
- Everything is completely free.
- You can assign upto 5 different roles.
G!help- Brings up the help menu (even if that is only two commands).
G!addRole @Role- Adds a role to be added when a user accepts the rules.
G!removeRole @Role- Removes a role to be added when a user accepts the rules.
- See the bot in action!
- Please message the creator, @EggsLeggs#0001, with any concerns or feedback!
- The Waffle Squad support server: https://discord.gg/DnxKGrmxnR