Kariari provides you with easily managed karaoke sessions.
- Multi Language Support! (see go.kariari.xyz/lang for available languages)
- Keeps tabs on karaoke queues
- Allows people to add themselves and remove themselves
- Allows for uninterrupted singing by muting people who are not singing at the moment
- People with a certain role that you can define can moderate the queue
- Custom Queue Admin Role and prefix using
;weebcommand to show you random weeb images with varying NSFW levels based on server configuration
An up to date command list can be found at go.kariari.xyz/commands or by using the
The default master role is Queue Admin, the default prefix is ;, and the default language is English US.
These can be changed at any time using
Using the Bot
<argument> is a placeholder for required arguments.
[argument] is a placeholder for optional arguments.
Kariari is very simple to use. Once you have created the Queue Admin Role and assigned it to people you trust to run your queues, it is time to get started.
- To start a queue session, use
;start <karaoke, event>.
- People may join or leave the queue by using
- The queue may be checked at anytime by using
- (Karaoke only) Once the person who is up is ready to sing, they may use
;readyto automatically mute everyone else in the channel. Kariari will respect previously server muted members. Those who were server muted before the use of this command will not be touched by Kariari.
- When the person is done, they can use
;cycleto cycle the queue and unmute everyone for discussion!
- Members with the Queue Admin Role can remove, push, or cycle the queue on demand by using
;push <@user> <queue position>, and
It's that easy!
Note: Automute only occurs for karaoke queues.
What this bot is not: A music playing bot. This bot will not play music, but this bot will not mute other bots in the voice channel, so you can use bots such as Rythm along with Kariari.