Helps to manage discord members with web interface
Once you press Upvote, you may be prompted asking if you wish to recieve notifications.
This will remind you in 12 hours that you can vote again!
Back to TeamManager
Looking to promote your discord server? Check out Discord Server List!
Installation Guide / First-Time run
This bot can be only invited by guild owner. Bot creates #tm-admin role and channel where all sensitive data can be displayed
- Multiple guilds support - Admin can manage more than one guild in web-application
- Send SMS (#tm-admin channel)
Admin needs to insert secret and api keys from http://gatewayapi.com
- Display member info from external database in admin channel
- Display documents, which can be added on web interface
Members on discord can view information from web-application. Admin configures what fields will be visible on admin channel and which information will be visible on other channels.
- Write message as Bot in given channel
- Turn your normal text into full-width text
- Delete messages from channel.
- Delete only text messages.
- See members information from external database (simple member view)
- See help, bot support channel, invitation link
- Show first N members joined on current guild
On Web Application
Admin & Managers
Access to web-application should have only admin and managers. Admin invites other users to web-application by inviting them per e-mail
- Add Notes to members
- Add Documents and links to guilds
- Add Non-Discord Members to database
- Insert e-mail, phone, first name,last name and other fields for members
- Add other custom fields, which will be assign to members on that guild
- Send private message to guild member or to all at once
- Manage Integrations
Now only SMS integration is available
- Set which information will be visible on admin channel and other channels
- Invite other managers to web-application
- Web- Application functionality to register and recover / change password