Archivist is a Discord bot designed to recognize links from Archive Of Our Own (AO3) anywhere in a Discord message and provide members of the server more details about the link before they click it, displaying info about fics, series, and users without having to leave Discord. The bot is fully customizable with a range of settings.SEE ALL FIC INFO AT ONCE
EMBED SIDEBAR CORRESPONDS TO RATING
- Give potential readers everything they need to know without having to retype everything you just entered at AO3. See all authors and if the fic is in series!
- Fully customizable embeds allow you to hide publishing date info, fandoms, relationships, characters, additional tags, and the summary.
- Or choose the summary length to keep your embeds compact.
SUPPORTS LINKS FROM COLLECTIONS
- One glance at the embed sidebar tells users the rating of the fic, with the color corresponding to the graphics from AO3’s rating system.
TELL THE BOT TO IGNORE A LINK
- Archivist will display info for any publicly accessible fic whether you’ve pulled it from a collection or directly from the work itself.
%in front of your link to tell the bot you’d rather it not post it’s embed.
Archivist has a command to show the works in a series, stats on a fic, and to customize per server settings like prefix, ignore symbol, and embed output.
$help - get list of commands
$works [serieslink] - get a list of links to the fics in the series
$stats [ficlink] - see hits, bookmarks, kudos, comments and more about a particular fic
$settings show - (Manage Server Permission Needed) See a list of the server’s current settings and the commands to change them
This is not an exhaustive list of commands. Please visit archivistbot.com to see all commands.