- Create a channel on your server where you can only say cup
- Track your cups and compete to collect the most cups
- Not a fan of cups? You can change the message to whatever you like
- Punish users who don't say cup
- Create a role shop with legendary cups as a currency
There a few special channels that this bot will manage. You can set these with commands (see below).
- You can only say "cup" in this channel. Users who say anything else will have their messages deleted, and repeat offenders will be given the jail role (if your server has this role).
- There is a small chance you will receive a legendary cup when typing cup.
- You can only say "cups" in this channel. Saying "cups" will show the amount of times you have said cup and how many legendary cups you have.
- You can only say "sorry" in this channel. Only users with the jail role should be allowed to access this channel. Saying sorry in this channel 5 times will remove the jail role.
There are some roles that will be applied automatically by the bot. You must create these roles yourself for this to work.
- This role should not have access to the cup or cups channel and should have exclusive access to the sorry channel.
- 25+ cups
- 100+ cups
- 500+ cups
- 2000+ cups
- 6000+ cups
- 15000+ cups
- 50000+ cups
- 150000+ cups
- 500000+ cups
\help : Shows this help menu
\setchannel cup : Sets the current channel as the cup channel
\setchannel cups : Sets the current channel as the cups channel
\setchannel sorry : Sets the current channel as the sorry channel
\setmessage cup <message> : Sets the message to replace the word "cup"
\setmessage cups <message> : Sets the message to replace the word "cups"
\setmessage sorry <message> : Sets the message to replace the word "sorry"
\sell <price> <role> : Adds a role to the role shop (;shop) that can be purchased for legendary cups
\unsell <role> : Removes a role the role shop.
;help : Shows this help menu
;shop : Shows roles available for purchase
;purchase <role> : Purchases a role from the shop
;remove <role> : Removes a role purchased from the shop
;leaderboard [page] : Shows the leaderboard