,help commandName any time you’re stuck
- Play any youtube / youtube music song using
,play. You can provide a query, or the url itself.
- Create a playlist and add songs to it using
- Play any playlist of the server using
- Only the author has permission to change the playlist; use
,playlistpermto permit users to change a certain playlist
- Manage the queue with commands like
- List all the playlists of the server using
,playlistsor narrow down this list by specifying a user
- Look at all the songs in a certain playlist using
- The bot comes with a few automatic actions which are toggleable (for example increasing the voice channel limit by 1 for each bot that joins; this keeps the max amount of real users the same
,settings to see all the possible settings for this bot; eg. changing the prefix using
Playlists are persisted in a database, that way you’ll never lose any of your playlists, even if the bot goes down.
I’m a student working in my free time on this bot. If you have any questions, bug reports or other useful information, contact me on via mail