Introduction to Lunify
Lunify is a Multi-Purpose bot with 13 pages (and 369 commands, as of typing this) ranging from games like Cards Of Humanity to Audio to an extensive Moderation system. You’ll most likely find something to fit your needs. Lunify is pretty easy to set up, invite the bot, take a look at the commands and set up what you need to! I can guarantee that this bot will satisfy most of your needs for a basic discord server.
Information about the Bot:
- Prefix: &
- Status: Open Beta, this bot is still in development.
- Servers (in closed beta): 26 servers participated in our closed beta.
- Extensive Audio System: You can even manage the server’s EQ for Audio! Wow!
- Extensive Moderation System: “What’s HackBan?”
- Role Management: Autoroles are a bit of a PITA to set up, but nevertheless extremely reliable.
- Unique Warnings System: It’s called flags, you can add flags to a user and they expire after a bit. Pretty useful.
- Bot Games: Cards Of Humanity, Hangman, we got it all!
- Game Data: Want to check someone’s Osu profile? Go right ahead. Want to check a Steam user’s playtime, you can do that.
- Pictures of Cute Animals: I couldn’t come up with a better name for this. You can get pictures of Dogs, Cats, Foxes etc.
- Away Feature: Bot will respond if a user is Idle/Away. You can also toggle for DND and more.
- Anime Search: This is for the Weebs.
- Unique Scheduler: Not really user-friendly, use &contact if you need help and I’ll join your server.
- Custom Commands & Retrigger: Custom Commands is exactly how it sounds like, retrigger tries to find a word and executes an already existing command.
- In-Depth Prune/Cleanup: This is more in depth than most pruning systems, you can clean up bot messages, before a message, after a message etc.
- And more… (You can look at &help if you want to.)
If you need any help use &contact or join our Support server.
(I will put any extra information I need to here over time.)