What is Monique?
Monique is the primary and original product of the Monique League. It is a multi-purpose, utilitarian, administrative Discord bot. It is packed with high intelligence and power. Its goal is to unlock the full ability of the Discord API. Additionally, it’s always being updated with the latest security vulnerability patches and updates that release.What is our goal as the developers and engineers of Monique?
Our goal is to provide and maintain a functioning, safe, secure and reliable Discord bot that is packed with highly requested features and commands to ensure that each user has the ability to freely and easily control their servers and communities whilst ensuring that they are secure and under control.What modules and features does Monique come with?
Monique has a wide variety of features and modules designed for maximising productivity in servers. We ensure that each module is heavily tested before writing and publishing a release note for the public to read.Our Currently Released Modules
- API — The API module has a huge range of commands and features which involve the fetching and returning of information from different APIs. From the comfort of your Discord server, you can run commands like
!dogto have pictures, and sometimes even GIFs of lovely and adorable animals returned to you. Beside images and short clips, you can learn about various things since some of our commands provide random facts.
- Moderation — The Monique Moderation module is a complex module which assists users with the administration and management of users. Moderators can add infractions to their server members, edit them and revoke them for different reasons. Additionally, moderators can store the message history of a channel in a text database for safekeeping. Moderators and administrators will have the most granular control over their members. This allows opportunity for more controlled member management.
- Utility — Monique has a plethora of commands developed for automating tasks. It can fetch very detailed information about the SSL certificates of websites, return information about the client, fetch information about a specific user (even if they aren’t in the server), do basic—moderate mathematical equations for you, and even remind you about a certain event!
- Experience — This module is divided into two subsections. There is the global user experience subsection which calculates user XP globally, across all channels the bot has the read messages permission to. Global User XP can help increase your community standing domestically, while participating in events and competitions hosted by the Monique League, and internationally, as it’ll show that you are a regular user of the bot.
- Web Dashboard — While this isn’t technically a module, we thought that it was worth the mention. You can manage your server configurations directly from the web. Monique’s web server handles all the work and ensures that your configuration is successfully and accurately updated.
- Logging — Monique has detailed logging which contains information about members, channels, roles and general information about server changes. Additionally, as an accompaniment to the moderation module, it will also have detailed moderation logs and channel purge logs for the moderators to read.
- Censor — Our bot comes with premade algorithmic artificial intelligence designed for catching and punishing members who break your server’s rules. You can set up custom censorship configurations for prohibiting members from sending links from banned websites, invites to other Discord servers and even bad words. You can choose what you want to censor!
At the Monique League, we take data confidentiality, security and privacy very seriously. We do not disclose, share or discuss our users’ data and information with third-parties or other affiliated/partnered companies. All information transferred to and from the website is encrypted with an SSL certificate issued by the ZeroSSL RSA Domain Secure Site CA. Our website engineers and administrators constantly explore and check for security risks in both the website and the bot itself. Security is ultimately a critical priority for us.This all seems really cool — so how can I invite it to my server?
To invite the bot, go to the invite page and authorise the bot to be added to your server! We have absolutely no application process or restrictions whatsoever. Anyone can invite the bot (once they’re not banned or exempt for using the bot, of course).
<u>Note before attempting to invite the bot:</u> to invite the bot to a server, you will require the manage server permission there.
You can find help by joining our official Discord server. There are usually quick responses and an understanding community that is always willing to help out each other. If you would like to speak with a representative of our team, email [email protected].