Discord bot that can tell you whenever a bot in a server goes offline or online
OfflineNotifier makes it easy to keep track of when a bot goes down. It’s useful for ensuring upkeep of you or others’ bots.
HOW TO USE
To get notified when a bot goes offline/online, have the server owner say $assign in the channel that you want OfflineNotifier to talk in.
- $assign - [MUST HAVE MANAGE CHANNELS PERM] Sets the channel that OfflineNotifier will use
- $stop - [MUST HAVE MANAGE CHANNELS PERM] OfflineNotifier will stop watching bots in this server
- $list - Lists the bots being watched in this server
- $invite - DMs the user an invite link for the bot
- $stats - shows stats about OfflineNotifier
- $help - gives you a full list of commands