Raid-Helper Discord Bot0
Full Raid-Helper Bot guide, with invite link to add to your server, along with Gaming commands and any Discord bot upvote rewards.
0 upvotes in January
Raid-Helper Discord Bot Described: Raid events to sign up via reaction. wowhead items. world of warcraft | classic | vanilla | wow | organizer | ffxiv | calendar | raiding
Examples of the main feature, create events to sign-up via reaction:
Examples of the !item command to show classic wow item images in discord:
- create events of different templates
- create events connected to softres.it
- create polls/strawpolls
- Spec choice and spec saving for templates with more specs than fit the reactions
- different styles for the block title letters
- customize your displayed date format
- add image to the event embed
- auto deletion of events at specified time
- edit all properties of an event
- closed events decline further signups
- show reset timers for classic 20 man raids
- message or list all signed or unsigned members of an event
- opt-out feature (instead of opt-in)
- mention at event creation
- announcement # minutes before the event
- set limits to signups, classes or roles
- custom templates (premium)
- automatically recurring events (premium)
- logging (premium)
- mirrored events (premium)
- servers event overview (auto updating with premium)
• Set the manager role with the !setmanagerrole command, for this you need the manage server permission.
• Use the !createevent command, you will need the manager role assigned to you for this.
• Go through the steps via DM, after that the bot will post the message in the specified channel for users to sign up.Check out the home page for the full Discord Bot List.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add Raid-Helper Discord Bot to my server?
You can add Raid-Helper to your Discord Server by pressing ‘Add Raid-Helper Discord Bot’ on this page.
Related Discord Servers