Vinyl is a music bot running on Discord.js and Lavalink.
Supports YouTube searches and URIs, Soundcloud, Twitch, Vimeo, Bandcamp, Mixer and direct URLs of audio files.
Default command prefix is
v. and it’s customizable by members with the Administrator role.
You can also run commands by first mentioning the bot in the message.
With many commands you can control the tracks and the queue.
- help [command] - Help list
- info - Info about the bot
- ping - Pong
- invite - Generate an invite link to add the bot to other servers
- support - Generate an invite link to the support server
- play <track name|URL> - Play, search or add track to the queue.
- playing - Track playing currently.
- queue - Show the queue.
- pause - Pause the current track playing.
- resume - Resume the current paused track.
- stop - Stop the player and clears the queue.
- skip [#] - Skip tracks by n (defaults to 1).
- loop - Toggle queue loop.
- rewind - Rewind the track to the start.
- seek - Seek to a position.
- remove <Index> - Remove a track from the queue.
- setprefix [command prefix] - Set the bot command prefix