Upvotes this month: 6
DEAR BOT REVIEWERS!
Yunite has no help command. This description is very detailed and shows how to set up everything. No command works without prior configuration on the webinterface.
Please read the manual.
If you need even more info or a better entry point, visit https://docs.yunite.xyz. Thank you!
Yunite offers the following features:
Yunite is capable of linking your users to their Fortnite accounts. Yunite uses an advanced verification system that works with the Fortnite friends system. Therefore, it can not be circumvented except if an attacker knows another users Epic Games credentials.
You can grant roles based on an users platform or his season stats and let Yunite change the nicknames of your users to their ingame names. Yunite also supports stats querying, so you can drop other stats bots and let users query their stats via Yunite.
Fortnite Custom Game Matchmaking
Hosts of custom games know the struggle of distributing custom games keys to the right people at the right time. Usually, they have to fight key leakers etc.
Yunite solves this by entering the code to your players via an ingame bot - they never see the code, and can’t share it to uneligible users.
Yunite offers a voice-channel based snipe system for Fortnite. Users meet in a voice channel, Yunite plays a voice & text countdown, and users ready up on zero.
Yunite supports manual hosting as well as automated, regular hosting, and you can allow a specific host role to host snipes via the webinterface.
Yunite also automatically detects the last 3 of the participants game IDs if they have Yunite in their Fortnite friendlist, so they don’t have to enter their last 3 themselves. Of course, the last 3 digits can still be entered manually for those who like that better.
We also have an alpha-staged result tracking running.
Set up commands that respond to messages of your community. You can either use an easy invocation like !info or you can use regular expressions to match messages. The module is equipped with cooldowns and channel / role black- and whitelisting.
Yunite is equipped with a subsystem that tracks activity on your Discord server. Users will earn points and gain levels if they actively participate in your chat. You can grant users roles based on these levels or based on how many days have passed since they joined the server.
To get started, first invite Yunite, then go to the web dashboard at https://yunite.xyz ! Yunite can not be used without prior configuration there.
Here’s a quick walkthrough. If you have further questions, please visit our support server!
–> After you logged in, please select your server in the list on the left side. A new menu will be displayed, and you have the following options:
In this section, you can set up specific commands Yunite should respond to. To add a new command, click the green “New command” button on the top. For a basic command, enter your invocation on the top. Then, in the actions section, click the little plus sign on the right, and choose “Reply”. Enter your reply in the new field. After that, scroll down and save. Your command is now working!
Of course, you can further configurate your command and add cooldowns and allowed / blocked roles / channels.
On this page you can configure the rank system. By default, no roles are granted and level up messages are not displayed.
To enable level up messages, switch the option on the top right on. You can even configure it to use a customized level up message!
Below that, you can configure your commands. Note that you have to configure +info and +bonus as these commands should only be used by your moderation team. Therefore, these commands are not enabled without setting at least one allowed role. Note that you can change the full invocation of each command to anything you like.
DEAR BOT TESTERS: COMMANDS DON’T WORK WITHOUT CONFIGURATION ON THE WEBINTERFACE! PLEASE READ EVERYTHING ABOVE!
- +info (needs at least one allowed role): This command will display the level, the days on the server, and the rank points of an user that is tagged after the command. Do not make this command public.
- +rank: This command will display the level and the days on the server of the user that is invoking the command. This is safe to be used by your community.
- +leaderboard: This command will display the leaders of the ranking on your server. This is safe to be used by your community.
- +bonus (needs at least one allowed role): This command will grant bonus points to an user mentioned after the command invocation. Do not make this command public.
Below that, you can configure as many roles as you like by clicking the little plus button on the right. You can choose to grant a role after a specific amount of days, after a specific level has been reached, or both. You should order your list ascending. If you enable the first switch on the top left of the page, Yunite will only grant the highest role an user can get, otherwise Yunite will grant them every role they’re eligible for. Yunite will check roles for users once they write messages.
On this page you can configure the Registration System. To get started and enable your users to sign up, you need to do the following basic steps:
- Switch on the “Enabled” switch
- Set a log channel (on the right)
- Click “Save changes”
- Select a target channel for the registration message (middle top).
- Click “Post Message”.
–> After that, a message with a preset reaction will appear in the target channel. Click the raised hand to start your verification process and follow the steps sent to you via DM.
Please also note the other options on the top. You can see what they’re doing by reading the small explanation texts under each of them.
As you might already have seen it in the ranks section, you can configure commands related to the registration system below the general settings. Note that you have to configure !unlink, !query, !block, !checkign, !update and !patch as these commands should only be used by your moderation team. Therefore, these commands are not enabled without setting at least one allowed role. Note that you can change the full invocation of each command to anything you like.
DEAR BOT TESTERS: COMMANDS DON’T WORK WITHOUT CONFIGURATION ON THE WEBINTERFACE! PLEASE READ EVERYTHING ABOVE!
- !unlink: This command removes the link between an Epic user and a discord user. You should not allow this to be used by the general public, so if you don’t set any allowed roles, no one can invoke this command.
- !query: This command queries the Epic Games account data, the registration data and (if legacy) the screenshot of a Discord user. If an user is currently trying to register, the command shows his current registration process stage. You should not allow this to be used by the general public, so if you don’t set any allowed roles, no one can invoke this command.
- !stats: This command queries the stats of the Epic account linked to the mentioned Discord user, if present. For improved team search and informational purposes, it is safe to let your whole community use this command. Therefore, anyone can use this command except you limit this with allowed or blocked roles.
- !block: This command blocks a discord user from registering, and removes the link to his epic account if he has already registered. Use !block epic epic_name to block an Epic account from being linked to anyone. You should not allow this to be used by the general public, so if you don’t set any allowed roles, no one can invoke this command.
- !checkign: This command queries whether a specific Epic account is linked to any Dicsord user. You should not allow this to be used by the general public, so if you don’t set any allowed roles, no one can invoke this command.
- !update: This command updates names & stats of the specified Discord user. Please use this only if REALLY needed. Overuse of the command could lead to the removal of Yunite from this server. You should not allow this to be used by the general public, so if you don’t set any allowed roles, no one can invoke this command.
- !patch: Use this command to update roles of an user if they were not applied correctly for some reason. You should not allow this to be used by the general public, so if you don’t set any allowed roles, no one can invoke this command.
If you scroll down a bit, you’ll see another section below the commands settings section called “Constrained Roles”. Usually, server admins want to grant a role to verified users, others want to grant roles to users that fullfill specific stats. You can set up as many roles as you like here. To add one, please click the litte plus sign on the right. You can then select the role and limit it to users playing on specific platforms or playing with specific input methods. Additionally, you can click on the “Add stats based constraint” button to limit the role to players who fulfill specific stats requirements. You can set multiple stats requirements for each role, or none (then only platform and input method limits are applied). Note that Yunite is using lifetime stats at the moment.
To save everything, click on “Save changes”.
To enable snipes, you have to follow these steps:
- Go to the Snipes settings page
- Set up a host role. Not that members having this role can log in to your dashboard to run snipes (don’t worry, they can’t change configurations except they have administrator or Manage Server permissions).
- Click “Save changes”.
- Log out and back in.
- You should see a switch between “Manage” and “Host” now right under the log out button. Click on “Host” to switch to host mode where you can manually run snipes.
- To host a snipe, set up the required fiels:
– Announcement Channel: In this channel Yunite will post announcements about new snipes and instructions, as well as the brackets result.
– Last 3 Digit Channel: Altough Yunite is able to detect game codes automatically, it is still possible to enter last 3 digits of game codes manually. Yunite will catch them in this channel. Be sure that Yunite may manage permissions of this channel.
– Voice Channel: In this voice channel Yunite will play the voice countdown.
– Participant roles: These roles are allowed to participate and Yunite will open the last3 channel for these roles.
– Role to ping in announcements: Yunite will ping this role once a new snipe starts. Not required.
– Role to highlight in the lobby list: Yunite will prepend the names of players having these roles with a star to highlight them in bracktes. Good for Pro Gamers and Content Creators. Not required.
After that, simply hit one of the “Run Snipe” buttons with your preferred game mode to run a snipe! The “Vote” mode will allow your participants to vote for a gamemode one minute before the snipe starts.
–> To set up automated snipe hosting, please switch back to “Manage” mode, and go to the snipe settings page. In the “Automated snipe hosting” sections, click the plus sign on the right. Please choose start and end time of the automated snipe (e.g. if you want to run snipes every 30 minutes from 15:00 (3pm) to 20:00 (8pm), fill the fields with 15; 00; 20; 00; 30). Please ready the hints on the top of the automated snipe carefully!
You can also choose weekdays on which this should run (good for weekend scrims). Below, you can configure the snipe as already seen in the host section, with the difference that there is an additional mode field where you have to select the game mode (when hosting manually, you were doing this with buttons).
You can add as many automated snipes as you like. Be sure that if you set up more than one automated snipe that they don’t collide as Yunite will only run one snipe at a time.
Click “Save changes” to save changes. Yunite will run your automated snipes as set, but note that it may take up to 2 minutes until the configuration is applied.
Custom Game Matchmaking
To enable custom game matchmaking, please follow the steps 1 to 5 of the Snipes section.
After that, in the host section, you can set up your custom game on the bottom of the page.
The only fields that are required are:
– Announcement Channel: In this channel Yunite will post the sign up message.
– Game mode: Select the game mode you want to play. Yunite will set this game mode in the parties of your players. Only Solo & Duo are supported.
– Max players: How many players should receive the code? Usually 100, but you can go higher ensure that your lobby gets filled.
– Result List Channel: Yunite will post a list of chosen players / teams in this channel if you select one.
– Predeliver Roles: Set up roles that are always chosen - the rest of free slots is filled up with randoms. Use this for roles that are not very wide-spread, such as VIP.
– Role to ping: Yunite will mention this role as soon as you create a new match.
To run a custom game:
- Click “Open sign up phase”. Yunite will display a modal box with the custom game key your host has to enter. Please take the code, insert it into Fortnite, choose the correct game mode, and open the queue. Do not run the match yet.
- After you have fully done step 1 and enough users signed up by clicking the raised hand below the message that popped up in the Announcements Channel, click “Dispatch”. Yunite will now interact with your users, join their parties, and enter the code.
- Wait until the webpage says “Run the match now!”. If you see the message, wait 3-5 seconds, then start the match.
In the last section, you can set up some general settings.
- Support Access: Enable this if you need help with configuring Yunite as the support staff of Yunite is then able to look up and change your configuration.
- API Key: This is for developers. If you need access for something, get in touch with the creator. Do not give out this key to people who you don’t fully trust (or even better, do not generate it if you don’t know what you’re doing).
- Server Timezone: When running snipes, it is essential that the entered start and end times are display in your timezone, otherwise snipe announcements will display the “wrong” time for your users. Be sure to set up the correct timezone here. If you don’t know in which UTC timezone you are, google your city and “UTC timezone”.
- AM/PM time format: Yunite is created in Europe, therefore it is set to 24-hours based times by default. Enable this if you like AM/PM times better. Note that this will only affect the public announcements, and settings in the snipe section must still be set in 24-hours.
- Delete old snipe messages: Enable this if you want Yunite to clear out previous snipe announcements / brackets when a new snipe starts.
We hope you enjoy using Yunite. If you have further questions, please join the support server and ask your questions in the corresponding support channels.