- Modmail - A shared inbox for server staff to talk with their users.
- Tickets - Allow users to open support tickets and get helped by staff.
- Twitch alerts - Get alerts when your favorite streamer goes live.
- Giveaways - Create giveaways for your server using r!mga.</li>
- Custom Commands - Create custom commands for your server using r!mcc.
- Moderation Staff - Allows users to use moderation commands without needing the permission required, use >managestaff.
- Auto Moderation - Anti spam, Anti invite, Anti links, Anti Mass Mention. Can be managed with >mam.
- Economy - Allow users to earn money from talking in your guild can be turned on with >manageeconomy.
- Leveling - Allow users in your guild to level up from talking can be turned on with >manageleveling
- Sticky messages - Allows you to set a sticky message so your users will always see it when talking in the channel
- Bot has a customizable prefix can be changed with r!prefix
- Moderation Commands Can send logs if a channel is set with r!ml to send Ban/Softban/Kick/Unban/Warn Logs
- To use join/leave messages use r!mwl.
- Can set a role to give automatically when a user joins with r!mar.
- Use r!help to get a list of categories (Ex: r!help mod - will give the mod command list)