Detailed installation guide
TL;DR installation guide
- Invite Crewmate to your server
- Check Crewmate role position and put it on top of all other roles
- Whitelist a common role, e.g.
.whitelist add @Members
- Crewmate automatically mutes all members in a channel when the ‘channel owner’ mutes themself. Enjoy an Among Us experience without talking mid-game!
- NEW FEATURES:
- Mute users manually
- Toggle the feature to “mute all users automatically”
- Lock a channel to prevent users from joining mid-game
- Invite users to the channel you claimed and give them access to your channel even if it is locked
- Kick members from your channel
- Or even ban them so they will not join again!
Strong built-in permission system:
- Costomize who can claim a channel. Add users, roles and channels to a separate whitelist and configurate everything for your needs
- Blacklist troublemakers or blacklist a role so they are restricted from claiming any channel
- Change the whitelist security level for your needs and server size
Need help, found a bug or suggest a feature?
Feel free to join the official support server: discord.gg/qnujKNt
Do not forget to check out the full list of all commands: