Passelator is a unique new bot to help you schedule games with your friends. Its main feature is called Groups - the ability for users to make custom, self-assignable roles and easily see who has joined those roles. A private voice channel is created for each group. There is also an optional command to enforce a cooldown for
- Invite Passelator to your server.
- Run the
- Set the
Group Categorysetting to the category in which you want the voice channels to be created. Make sure Passelator has the Manage Channels permission there.
- Set the
Group Channelsetting to the category in which you want group messages to be sent. Make sure Passelator has the Send Messages, Manage Messages, and Add Reactions permissions there.
- If you wish, edit some of the other settings.
- Create a new group using
p.new <group name>.
- Go to the groups channel and get the role by clicking the ✅ reaction.
- Display or edit the group’s settings using
p.code <group number> [new code],
p.datetime <group number> [new date/time], etc. See
p.helpfor more commands.
- Tell your friends to join your new group.
- When your game is ready to start, ping the group’s custom role, join its voice channel, and play some games!